We invite you to worship at St Cuthbert’s – Sundays 8am & 10am, Thursdays 10am
10:00 am Sundays – Holy Eucharist, Book of Alternative Services.
A music-filled family-friendly celebration in contemporary language, with children’s programming.
8:00 am Sundays – Holy Eucharist, Book of Common Prayer.
A quiet celebration without music, using traditional language, with children’s programming.
10:00 am Thursday – Holy Eucharist, Book of Common Prayer.
A quiet, intimate celebration without music, using traditional language.
4:30 p.m. on the first Sunday of each month: St Cuthbert’s Table, a contemporary service of song, prayer, and conversation, followed by a meal together.
We are pleased that St. Cuthbert’s Church and our neighbour, the Church of St. Augustine of Canterbury, have, as of October 15, welcomed two refugees, originally from Rwanda, to Canada. For the next year, we will be doing our best to make Canada a welcoming new home for them. We ask for your prayers for them and us, and also for your financial assistance if possible.
We strive to make our worship services fully accessible.
- We have space for wheelchairs and walkers
- A good sound system with hearing assist devices
- Large print bulletins and hymn books
- Reading glasses for loan.
- Wheelchair and stroller access is through the side entrance on St. Cuthbert’s Road
- Elevator and accessible washrooms, as well as a change table.
Please let us know how we can help make your time with us more comfortable. Read More